Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wise Words from an Eccentric Jew

Nope, not me. Woody Allen. More from Without Feathers, for no other reason than it amused me.

--

Of all the wonders of nature, a tree in summer is perhaps the most remarkable, with the possible exception of a moose singing "Embraceable You" in spats.

--

Once a lumberjack was about to chop down a tree, when he noticed a heart carved on it, with two names inside. Putting away his axe, he sawed down the tree instead. The point of that story escapes me, although six months later the lumberjack was fined for teaching a dwarf Roman numerals.

--

The true test of maturity is not how old a person is but how he reacts to awakening in the midtown area in his shorts.

--

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there for it.

--

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment