Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Look

I just want to thank everyone for the kind words with the last post.

Unfortunately, there will be no real blog entry today. Basically, with all the stress going on in my life, I haven't had anything I can express in words. Added to my stress was a call this afternoon that my grandfather was rushed to the hospital this morning in cardiac distress and was, at the time of the call, having a pacemaker put in. So now in addition to stress of life and depression, I have guilt that I won't be home until the 21st.

I'm looking for the right words of wisdom that I've gotten in order to end this entry, but there are no words. Just looks. The look Bill Kirchner gave me Tuesday night after a new piece of my was read by a big band. He knew I wasn't sure about it, and he just looked at me, smiled, nodded, and said, "Ya did fine."

Time for me to go get lunch and hope that someone gives me that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment