Saturday, May 3, 2008

Alexi David

In December of 2006, I spent about one hour and ten minutes interviewing Alexi David. In addition to being a great bass player, great story, and great inspiration, Alexi is a great friend.

Alexi is a former heroin addict, and one of these days, I am going to turn his story into a 30-minute (maybe longer?) radio feature. (Maybe with Bill Kirchner narrating...if I can convince him to...I may need to travel to get the audio I want, but for Bill's voice, I'll do it!)

I have been doing some radio editing this week, and I decided I was going to comb through Alexi's interview. Two things he said that night have stuck with me and I remembered word-for-word without listening.

So I give you, the two audio clips of Alexi David's brain. More to come from this interview by July 1, I hope.





1 comment:

  1. Gimme the full interview baby.....I need press material for the upcoming album and tour (wait till I tell you about the album - guaranteed to never ever be on a label, etc.)

    ReplyDelete